Cameron Jayo Homes – carefully crafted for you……
Cameron Jayo has been in the construction industry all of his life. He was just a young boy when he started going to the jobsites and doing construction clean-up for his dad. He learned framing by being on the job and knew even then that he wanted to be involved in the industry. Cameron Jayo Homes was founded in 1993. Cameron has also worked in the real estate industry which helped him see the process from all sides. He manages many subdivision developments, commercial construction projects both in Idaho and surrounding states. No job is too big or too small.
Cameron’s goal for Cameron Jayo Homes is not to be the largest builder in Idaho, but it is his mission to provide better quality homes and a better home-buying experience for his customer.
Why select a home from Cameron Jayo Homes?
- Innovative Designs
- Custom Features
- Desirable Locations
- High Quality Construction
- Attention to Detail
- All clients are unique and will be treated with the utmost care to achieve their goals
- Design Build allows input from the client from the very beginning – no cookie cutter houses.
- Customer Satisfaction – all aspects of construction from the beginning to the warranty work will be done for the satisfaction of the customer
- We will determine the customer’s needs, accomplish the goal, and keep the customer informed throughout the entire process, eliminating surprises
- Interior Design to work with the customer to create the home that they envisioned
- Final Walk-Through and Warranty – all efforts will be made to complete any repairs that are needed in a timely fashion, taking into consideration the home owner’s busy schedule
- List of Sub-contractors – at closing you will receive a list of sub-contractors that worked on your home and other helpful information